Communications High School, a personalized
academy with a career focus, provides a rigorous theme-based curriculum in
conjunction with community, industry and higher education partnerships.
Monmouth County students acquire knowledge, skills and professional ethics
while utilizing the latest technology related to their communication field.
Of A Communications High School Graduate
- Communicates with confidence and competence in oral, visual, and
- Demonstrates a high level of competency using current technology.
- Maintains technical flexibility and adapts to new technology.
- Synthesizes information in innovative and creative ways.
- Possesses an academic skill set that exceeds New Jersey educational
- Exhibits academic confidence with strong study and time management
- Acts ethically, possesses integrity, and exhibits accountability
for his or her actions.
- Interacts effectively in local, national, and global communities.
- Works cooperatively to achieve academic and professional goals.
- Assimilates both academically and socially in a college environment
and meets the demands of the professional world.